12.05.2007

Wedding Bliss

Praise God! 2 couples will be getting married next year!
First, our Cell Group's Leader SK and AG! That's the most exiting news from both of them, CONGRATULATION! =D

Next, the sister's of SK too!(will be after theirs, probably around July or August next year!)

Double shot!

So, Medianites!! Do get ready to approach them ASAP! haha.
As for my side, it's indeed an honor to be able to help SK and AG to design their wedding album!!! Can't wait to see, coz' they'd already planned out the concept of the album =)

Anyway, it's a bit pressure to see friends around me are getting married XD and I still claim to be the nominal member of the "Ku Po Club" (Spinster Club: Founder: Miss T.W.A) LOL (u know, when family members and friends asking those questions, it is just kinda irritating! XD)
well, let just rejoice for the situation I am now, and serve God til He show me my life partner (if it is by His will that I will get marry LOL)

1 comment:

Kenin said...

?? lee san getting married also ??? wooooooooooooooooooooo