9.20.2007

Created In but Not of This World

What a fallen world we are living in!

As I surf and live among those who haven't know the Christ yet, it is a heartbroken experience.

Their lifestyle is completely consume by the world.

How I wish I could share with them the Good News that I have, but indeed, I really need His wisdom, guidance and most of all His love to share with them.

I trembled most of the time. And I fear that my heart could not overcome the temptation.

Today, things got worst.
Gossping, backstabbing, adultery, dishonest, hating each other... all come at the same time!
I felt that it's time to stand out as His ambassador to be the light and salt of this world I am in right now. O Lord, help me to guard my heart as well.

Pray for me, brothers and sisters.

No comments: