9.26.2007

Wednesday, my "Weekday" Offday

I had steambot last night. Yup, the celebration of the Mooncake Festival. I miss the time when I carried tanglung with my fellow cousins and friends. Anyway, I guess I had eaten too much last night, and eventually I got too tired and slept very early.

I had to meet a couple today, along with our founder, Mr. Ian. I "steal" the couple from Santiago, during the process of approving their wedding album. I am so blessed that I can have a connection with the clients with this new job. The most exciting part is when I manage to fulfilled their need from my design. I really thank God soooo much for this new job. Without Him, I really don't know where I will be heading right now.

Had breakfast with Ian near Sabah Mamak at Sun City and off we go to our clients' shops: The Ku's Inn near Gun and Roses. The clients are positive toward the packages offered. One interesting idea from them when they asked whether the animation can be done hand in hand with the slide show. I might consider to come out another package from this. :) anyway, let just pray that I will manage to get this very first project from the outside. If I really do, I will have to re-schedule my time especially, the Mission and Gospel Conference is near. Gotta work out with so many things at the same time...

Media ministry.. I really thank God that He is AWESOME. I prayed that He will use MedianLabs mightily in the extension of His Kingdom. Let us be the Kingdom Builder instead of the Wealth Builder. Gambate~~~~ :)

Drums... a new instrument that I cope up recently. I really admired how our brothers and sisters can play them so "crazily". HAHA! But I am honored that I can serve in it, eventhough I am still "really fresh at it". Trying to catch up the beats especially the rolling and the progression. Anyway, hope to invest a drum set in the future1 :p (but definitely a new laptop and upgrade my comp will come before that) haha

Cell group is postponed to thursday, which is tommorow. Trying to do some research and studying for John 2. :). Hope to have a good fellowship with our brothers and sisters tommorow, and hoping that our cell group will learn "to be back to the apostles'" time!

No comments: