9.15.2007

Claim the Media Back to Christ

I received the mail from Ian only after the 3rd days lauching of the MedianLabs website.
Goodness, I never know that I have stop writting for almost a year. Actually, I do have a chinese blog at MYSPACE(can't remember the address, dear me).

So, a little copy paste from here and there for my "noob" understanding of html for a better layout; (What a good time killer) and a "donno what to write filling up the space 2007 post" for the new and improved blog. HAHA!

Yup, really thank God for the outstanding achievements for the Medianites, and I hope that in the future, MedianLabs will grow strong in its objective "Claim the Media Back to Christ". Nevertheless, the growing of faith in Him; and may His name to be glorified all alone through this wonderful ministry!

Relentless 2007 is coming soon. Met Ian 2 days back for the discussion of the intro Promo. Guess it is time for me to get serious once again. And it means: Cut down time from Maple Story and dedicated myself more on the development of my multimedia skills. Awwwww~ Lol

I really hope to learn 3D in the future.. and I remembered how I handled LightWave half a decade back... It's all rusted now, I guess. Can't imagine the fun to embed 3D elements into flash and + Adobe After Effects.. Fuyoh~~~~~ Need MORE pressure to keep myself going!

2 comments:

Anderson Kalang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anderson Kalang said...

Teach me! Teach me! I wana learn those stuff!